Subject: UK AWARE 09…what’s in store?
Dear UK AWARE 09 visitor
We are now only a few weeks away from UK AWARE 09 – Cut Carbon, Cut Costs taking place from 10.00 – 6.00 Friday 17 & Saturday 18 April in Olympia Two. We’re watching the ticket sales shooting up and realising that it’s going to be a sell out – good on you all!
This years event is going to be all about interaction – here’s some things you should try and bring along to the show…
- Your camera – this year we are holding a photo competition. Any funky snaps of the goings on at UK AWARE 09 should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – there will be a worthy prize for the best one.
- Material to be remade into a Morsbag – breathe new life into old material and remember your UK AWARE 09 experience with a self made and re-usable Morsbag.
- Unused clothes for the clothes swap – Daisy Green will be staging possibly the UK’s largest ever clothes swap. Beat the crunch and get a ‘new to you’ wardrobe for FREE.
- Old mobile phones – Dig ‘em out from under your bed and drop ‘em in the recycling bin at the entrance of the show…you’ll be recycling and donating money to charity.
- Dead batteries to be recycled – take them to the Moixa USB Cell stand (G10) to receive a discount on the amazing rechargeable USB Cell.
We’d love for you to bring a friend…we’ll even give them a FREE e-ticket (normally £5) so that they won’t have to pay. All you need to do is forward them this email – they can then visit our site and claim their FREE e-ticket using the code UA09AAA – we like people like you.
Other attractions this year include:
- FREE world class speakers panels with over 40 expert speakers
- Over 100 amazing exhibitors showcasing 1000′s of green products and services
- The Green Machines Expo – the UK’s only green vehicle show
- The Green Screen Cinema
- Footprint Friends kids area
- Green Marketplace
- Chill out lounge
- Quids in prize draw from Community Money
We hope you’re all as excited as we are and we can’t wait to see you all there.
Danny, Jodie and the UK AWARE team.